Instruction in Massage for Labor
Partner massage can increase partner participation, sensitivity in labor and involvement in child care after delivery. Classes are designed to allow for
hands-on participation and are geared to each mother-to-be’s specific
concerns. This private, 90-minute session is designed so the couple can
focus on their concerns and learn at their own pace.
The focus is on simple techniques to
relieve muscle cramps, fatigue and edema. Specific tools include
acupressure points to help speed labor, basic reflexology, and effective
massage for back labor. Massage oil and instruction booklet are included
Infant Massage Therapy
has been a Certified Infant Massage Instructor since 1995. Her special
relationship with babies has developed through the growth of her own
three children and using massage for their health and well being.
Tracie also has specialized training in
Cranial Sacral Therapy. This technique helps parent and child overcome
nursing difficulties, sleeping problems, or molding from delivery.
Children respond very rapidly to this gentle non-invasive therapy. She
will respect your child’s need for comfort. For further information
about Cranial Sacral for Pediatrics, please log on to the web site www.Upledger.com and ask for a brochure.
Classes are taught in groups or private
settings. Her classes focus on well being and developmentally delayed
infants. Classes are designed for babies from birth to pre-crawling.
PRIVATE INSTRUCTION: Includes two private sessions, massage oil, and instruction booklet
CRANIAL SACRAL THERAPY FOR INFANTS: Each
session involves 20-30 minutes of hands-on time, but allow an hour to
incorporate your child's response. Treatment provided at your home.
Touch and Go Pet Massage - Equine & Canine Massage
Benefits of Pet Massage:
- Decreases stress
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces pain
- Enhances muscle tone and range of motion
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in the joints
- Promotes the healing process by increasing the flow of
nutrients to the muscles, and by aiding in carrying away excess fluids
- Stimulates circulation by defrosting frozen muscles and releasing endorphins - the body's natural pain killers
- Helps to maintain the whole body in better physical condition
Who Should Receive?
- Any animal can receive a massage
- Animals with lameness
- Animals who compete athletically
- Animals who are under stress
- Animals who are acting lethargic, for no known reason
- Older animals
- Standard fee (home visit) - $55/massage
- Coming to Dragonfly - $45/massage
DOG HOME VISIT PACKAGE:
- Semi-Monthly (2 massages/month) - $90
- 4 massages/month - $175
- More than 1 dog/ household - $50/dog
- Standard fee (home visit) - $65/massage
HORSE HOME VISIT PACKAGE
- Semi-Monthly (2 massages/month) - $120
- 4 massages/month - $245
- More than 1 horse/barn - $60/horse
Gas fees may be added if out of the State College Area.
Please feel free to call or e-mail Catie with any questions or to make an appointment at
814-571-7211 or email@example.com